Polygon is a new sampler plugin designed to facilitate the creation of stunning composite sound effects. Co-developed by Ivo Ivanov and Thomas Hennebert, Polygon was conceived from the ground up with unconventional attributes and a fast, forward-thinking workflow.
Layering samples is only the beginning. Polygon’s unique granular mode will bend your samples into fresh material while its clean and logical interface, extensive modulation options and distinctive sonic fingerprint make it an invaluable tool for creative sound design.
At the heart of Polygon, you will find 4 Sampler modules featuring a granular mode and various play and loop modes with focus and loop range sliders. The modules are supported by 8 LFOs, 4 modulation envelopes with variable slopes, two multi-mode filters, three effects processors, a sub oscillator and various global parameters. All of Polygon’s components work in conjunction with its modulation matrix to allow you to achieve extremely dynamic results with relative ease.
The sub oscillator is effectively Polygon’s 5th voice. It was implemented to reinforce Polygon’s final output with the often needed mass and impact of low frequency content. To increase flexibility, this oscillator can operate in either sine and square wave mode with pulse width modulation, offers filter and effects routing options and is fully integrated into the modulation matrix. As with any of the sampler modules, the sub oscillator can easily be deactivated when needed.
Polygon’s sound set was compiled to facilitate the broadest possible range of sonic flexibility. Its core is driven by a 1.2 GB sample library comprised of brand new material and previously unreleased alternate edits from our entire range of sound ware products. To get you started, we included factory presets from Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert, Nicholas Yochum and Daed. Load any of your existing samples and listen as Polygon takes things in exciting new directions.
Whether you are a music producer or sound designer, Polygon will yield interesting results each time you work with it, thanks to its creative workflow and comprehensive modulation options. Use it to create shape-shifting synth patches, heavily modulated basslines, vivid atmospheres, glitchy percussive elements, cinematic drones and virtually anything else you can imagine. Let Polygon breathe new life into your samples and take your sound design to the next level.
- 1.2 GB 24bit/96khz .wav sample library
- 4 monophonic Sampler Modules with Granular Mode
- Play & Loop modes with Range Sliders
- 4 Mod Envelopes with Cycle Mode and variable slopes
- 8 LFOs with Retrig, Sync and built-in Multipliers
- 3 FX Processors: Metalizer, Stutter and FM Ring Mod
- Sub Oscillator with Sine & Square wave with PWM
- Comprehensive Modulation Matrix and Global RND Isolate Suite
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
- Broadband Internet connection for product download
- VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, etc.
- Approximately 1.5 GB of hard drive space
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
- Windows XP or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- CPU with SSE2 support
- Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz
POLYGON IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR $ 49